Person: Myaamia Name: Meehciniikia
Gender: MaleDate of Birth: N/A
Location of Birth: N/ADate of Death: N/A
Location of Death: N/A
- "The Big Miami"
There are no documents for this person/entity
- R0510000: Meehciniikia Reserve
- 328: Mississinewa cession
- R1400002: Great Reserve partial cession, Royce Area 251
- R1420000: Six Mile Reserve
- R1390002: Ten Mile Reserve partial cession 2
- R1340000: Seek's Village Reserve
- R1300000: Flat Rock Reserve
- R1030000: Meehciniikia Reserve #35
- R1040000: Meehciniikia Reserve #31
1826 Treaty at the Mississinewa
October 23, 1826
TREATY WITH THE MIAMI, 1826. Oct. 23, 1826. | 7 Stat., 300. | Proclamation, Jan. 24, 1827. Articles of a treaty made and concluded, near the mouth of the Mississinewa, upon the Wabash, in the State of Indiana, this twenty-third day of October, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and twenty-six, between Lewis Cass, James B. Ray, and John Tipton, Commissioners on the part of the United States, and the Chiefs and Warriors of the Miami Tribe of Indians. ARTICLE 1. The Miami Tr...
1838 Treaty at the Forks of the Wabash
November 6, 1838
TREATY WITH THE MIAMI, 1838. Nov. 6, 1838. | 7 Stat., 569. | Proclamation, Feb. 8, 1839. Articles of a treaty made and concluded at the Forks of the Wabash in the State of Indiana, between the United States of America, by her Commissioner Abel C. Pepper, and the Miami tribe of Indians on the sixth day of November in the year of our Lord eighteen hundred and thirty-eight. ARTICLE 1. The Miami tribe of Indians hereby cede to the United States all that tract of land lying south of the Waba...