Person: Myaamia Name: Mihšiinkweemiša
Family Group: Meshingomesia
Gender: maleDate of Birth: Bef 1796
Location of Birth: N/ADate of Death: Knw 12-16-1879
Location of Death: Meshingomesia Reserve
Son of MIhtoseenia, and leader of the Meshingomesia Band. Died of tuberculosis.
There are no documents for this person/entity
- R1400001: Great Reserve partial cession, Royce Area 198
- R1400002: Great Reserve partial cession, Royce Area 251
- R1390001: Ten Mile Reserve partial cession 1
- R1310000: Eečipaankwaawisiipi Reserve
- R1350000: Mud Creek Reserve
- R0520000: Ten Sections Reserve, Forks of the Wabash
- R1320000: Flat Belly Reserve
- R1330000: White Raccoon Reserve
- R1370000: Five Mile Reserve
- R1420000: Six Mile Reserve
- R1390002: Ten Mile Reserve partial cession 2
- R1340000: Seek's Village Reserve
- R1300000: Flat Rock Reserve
- R0890000: Mihšiinkweemiša Reserve #20 (Meshingomesia)
- R1400003: Royce Area 258
- R1410000: Mihšiinkweemiša Reserve (Meshingomesia)
1834 Treaty at the Forks of the Wabash
October 23, 1834
TREATY WITH THE MIAMI, 1834. Oct. 23, 1834. | 7 Stat., 458. | 7 Stat., 463. | Proclamation, Dec. 22, 1837. Articles of a treaty between the United States and the Miami tribe of Indians, concluded at the Forks of the Wabash, in the State of Indiana, on the 23d day of October, 1834, by and between William Marshall, commissioner of the United States, and the chiefs and warriors of said tribe. ARTICLE 1. The Miami tribe of Indians agree to cede to the United States the following described t...
1838 Treaty at the Forks of the Wabash
November 6, 1838
TREATY WITH THE MIAMI, 1838. Nov. 6, 1838. | 7 Stat., 569. | Proclamation, Feb. 8, 1839. Articles of a treaty made and concluded at the Forks of the Wabash in the State of Indiana, between the United States of America, by her Commissioner Abel C. Pepper, and the Miami tribe of Indians on the sixth day of November in the year of our Lord eighteen hundred and thirty-eight. ARTICLE 1. The Miami tribe of Indians hereby cede to the United States all that tract of land lying south of the Waba...
1840 Treaty at the Forks of the Wabash
November 28, 1840
TREATY WITH THE MIAMI, 1840. Nov. 28, 1840. | 7 Stat., 582. | Proclamation, June 7, 1841. Articles of a treaty made and concluded at the Forks of the Wabash, in the State of Indiana, this twenty-eighth day of November in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and forty, between Samuel Milroy and Allen Hamilton, acting (unofficially) as commissioners on the part of the United States, and the chiefs, warriors and headmen of the Miami tribe of Indians. ARTICLE 1. THE Miami tribe o...
December 16, 1879